- Who we are.
Our official name is the ‘Dutch Art Box’. We own this company and operate this website. Our Business details as registered at the Chamber of Commerce are, Dutch Art Box – under number 72561785. You can contact us via e-mail at email@example.com.
- What we need and what we collect from you
Dutch Art Box is a platform for artists who wish to expand their online presence and connect with other artists and buyers. Our audience visits our website to be inspired and informed of art related subjects such as workshops, courses and products. For this purpose, we ask you to fill in certain information to help us provide you with this service. We collect the following types of personal data about you: your name, e-mail address, website link, on which social media platforms you are active, country and city you live in, what kind of artist you are, the pages that you have visited on www.dutchartbox.com.
When you fill in your personal data in the form of the Featured Artist on the website, we use it online on ‘This week’s Featured Artist’ and ‘Previous Featured Artists’ and in our database. You can choose what information to give to us through these forms.
When you visit our website we automatically receive and store certain information. For instance information such as country and city, browser type and version, your operating system and platform, a unique reference number linked to the data you enter on our system, login details, the full URL clickstream to, through and from our site, cookie number, activity on the website including the pages you visited, searches you made, likes, comments and uploads.
- What is this policy for?
- Why we need this information
We need your personal data for the following:
-Publishing your artwork online along with your art story to help you increase your online presence.
-If you provide us with explicit consent, we send you our newsletter with information about our Featured Artists, articles about art materials, art courses, art books etc.
– If a criminal act has been committed, we may access, remove, alter, store or otherwise use any personal data. We may take the necessary steps to protect us or others, if we are required to do so by law. We may do this if we have reason to believe that our terms and conditions have been breached.
-We also collect information and use it in our Google Analytics to see how many people visit our website, what they have looked at and where they are from.
- How long do we keep your information
We will keep the personal data as long as we need it. Or until you ask us to remove and delete it from our system.
- How we protect your personal data
-We take all relevant precautions to protect personal data.
– We do not accept responsibility for any unauthorised access to or loss of personal data that stems from a cause beyond our control. Nor can we be held responsible for the actions or omissions of other users or third parties who may misuse your personal data which they collect from our website.
- To whom do we disclose personal data
-Information that you provide us with by filling in the page ‘Become a Featured Artist’ will be open to everyone to see. When you fill in any part of this form you must be aware that this information will be published on the website for all our visitors to see. Make sure that you only fill in what you wish our readers to view.
-We don’t send on or sell your personal data to any other party.
-When you fill in the form to become a Featured Artist you become a member of our community. Your display name (which you can change to a different name from your real name if you wish), e-mail address, country and city, type of artist you are and photographs, profile / biography and artwork (including any artwork titles / descriptions) will always be visible and searchable by visitors to our website.
- What are your rights?
– You can unsubscribe from any type of the Dutch Art Box’s newsletter, social media platforms by using the unsubscribe buttons. If there is any personal data that is incorrect or incomplete you can send us a request to change or delete it.
-You can request a copy of the personal data we hold about you. If you wish us to delete all your personal data from our files you can send us a request to do so.
The Dutch Art Box 16-11-2019